“Your air conditioning and heating system needs routine maintenance to keep it running its best, just like your car.
Without regular servicing, heating and cooling systems waste energy and are more likely to break down more frequently.”
To keep your HVAC system running smoothly, it’s important you make regular maintenance a priority. Maintenance helps to prevent unexpected costly repairs, improves performance and extends the life of your system.
Regular HVAC Maintenance:
- Keeps your system running at peak efficiency. An efficient system preserves energy and saves you money.
- Assures effective system delivery. Prevent your system from working harder than necessary to maintain consistently comfortable temperatures inside your home or office space.
- Eliminates unexpected repairs. Regular maintenance lessens the likelihood for unexpected breakdowns and much more costly repairs.
- Improves system safety. It is important to regularly verify electrical connections and system controls as well as make sure all moving parts are well lubricated. Systems that do not receive this regular attention are at serious risk for failure and can cause a potential risk to your family’s safety.
- Extends the life of your equipment. Having your system tested and adjusted regularly optimizes performance and helps you get the most from your system.
Regular maintenance on your central air conditioning and heating system is recommended by Southern Caifornia Edison.
To schedule maintenance contact us or call us at (951)279-8314